Before signing up for one of the Worship Services you need to carefully read the following information concerning Coronavirus/COVID-19 in its entirety. After studying this information, we ask that you pray before making a decision.
Coronavirus / COVID-19 Warning & Disclaimer
Coronavirus, COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person-to-person contact. Federal and state authorities recommend social distancing as a mean to prevent the spread of the virus. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, and death.
Participating in the First Christian Church of Noble, Illinois worship services or accessing the First Christian Church of Noble, Illinois facilities could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. The First Christian Church of Noble, Illinois in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through participation in the First Christian Church of Noble, Illinois worship services or accessing the First Christian Church of Noble, Illinois facilities.
COVID-19 is a new disease and there is limited information regarding risk factors for severe disease. Based on currently available information and clinical expertise, older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Based on what we know now, those at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 are:
People of all ages with underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, including:
- People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- People who have serious heart conditions
- People who are immunocompromised
- Many conditions can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications
- People with severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- People with diabetes
- People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
- People with liver disease